At Hope Lutheran Church Preschool we have a variety of programs to meet your child and families needs.
Children must be potty trained to attend Hope Lutheran Church Preschool.
We are a private, Christian based preschool program offering a variety of classes to fit the developmental needs of your child.
Features of Hope Lutheran Church Preschool
Security – Our facility is secured with badge-entry doors. Every parent will be issued a badge upon registration.
Caring/Qualified Teachers – Our staff ranges in experience from 2-35 years. Each staff member is committed to making your child’s preschool experience the best that it can be.
Affordable – Our program offers competitive tuition compared to other area programs, we accept credit cards.
Convenient Location– We are right off Hwy 94 with easy access to Hwy 70 and 364/Page extension.
- Pre-Kindergarten – ages 4 – 5 years old – for children getting ready to enter Kindergarten
- Preschool – ages 2.5 – 4 years old – early childhood development
- Before and After care – Parents have a wide variety of employment hours, for that reason we offer before and after care for children enrolled in our preschool. Our doors open at 7am and we are here until 6pm
- Summer Fun – Unfortunately parents also have to work in the summer, we are here for you! We provide a fun and structured environment for children with learning mixed in.
- Soccer Shots – This is an optional enrichment exercise program.
You can find out more about our programs by clicking on any the following links: